Concerned about the purity of the water supply coming from your bore, dam, creek, rain water tanks or just your home drinking water taps?
Dowdens Pumping and Water Treatment's trained technicians have been keeping pace with the latest technologies and servicing you, the residential consumer, for the past forty years!
We can arrange water testing to determine the correct course of action to solve your water treatment problems, because at the end of the day there is no compromising water quality and good health.
Contact Dowdens Pumping and Water Treatment today to get your obligation free quote!
Purion Drinking Water Systems
Countertop Filter System
Click Here to view Dowdens Pumping & Water Treatment Countertop Filter Systems.
- Economical, Compact, Portable
- Ideal for apartments, units, holiday homes, boats, caravans, RV's
- Solid, stylish housing
- White hygienic finish
- Heavy duty chrome-plated brass diverter valve, inlet elbow and goose neck faucet
- Soft, no-kink white hygienic inlet tubing
- Housing spanner to facilitate cartridge change
- High reach spout
- Spout tip
- High quality NSF Approved 0.5 micron carbon block cartridge for sediment removal, high reduction of chlorine/chloramines, taste & odour, organics & protection against giardia & cryptosporidium
Quick-Twist Undersink Filter System
Click Here to view Dowdens Pumping & Water Treatment Quick-Twist Undersink Filter Systems.
- Compact, Stylish
- Dual Filtration for Sediment, Taste & Odour, Chlorine / Chloramine reduction
- Quick-twist filter cartridges. Twist off the filter, twist on a new one.The filter cartridge is the filter housing and cartridge all in one. No more cumbersome housings with separate filter cartridges
- Inlet assembly comprises compression tee for copper pipe connection, inlet shut-off valve, pressure limiting valve to protect system from high water pressure and water hammer, backflow prevention device
- Full flow faucet
- Quick-connect tube fittings
PRF-RO Undersink Dual-Membrane Reverse Osmosis (RO) System
Click Here to view Dowdens Pumping & Water Treatment PRF-RO Undersink Dual-Membrane Reverse Osmosis (RO) System.
- Top-of-the-range, high-flow RO system. Features a pre-filter and two (2) large RO membranes for direct-totap high flow without the need of a pressurised storage tank
- Reduces sediment, chlorine/chloramines, taste and odours with 95%+ total mineral reduction including hexavalent and trivalent chromium, lead, copper, radium 226/228, selenium, fluoride, nitrate/nitrite, TDS, barium, cadmium
- Incorporating the latest RO technology. Dependant on TDS, water pressure and temperature the RO can produce over 2000 litres of treated water per day. System includes carbon filter, two (2) RO membranes, chrome plated goose bench-mounted faucet, pressure limiting valve, backflow prevention, shut-off valve, high pressure tubing and fittings
Ultraviolet Disinfection (UV) Systems with Pre-Filters
Click Here to view Dowdens Pumping & Water Treatment Ultraviolet Disinfection (UV) Systems with Pre-Filters.
- SPA models with digital readout splash-proof power supply
- Protection against water-borne pathogens and disease
- Non-chemical disinfection
- Economical and efficient operation
- No harmful by-products
- Environmentally friendly
Residential Media Filters
Iron - Carbon - Sediment - Neutralising Filters
Click Here to view Dowdens Pumping & Water Treatment Iron - Carbon - Sediment - Neutralising Filters.
- Uses safe 12 volt power from the wall mounted transformer supplied
- Economical back-washable filters
- Can be used to negate potable water acidity
- Can neutralise the pH of potable water
- Comes with water meters with a microprocessors
- Can incorporate a 3-cycle valve with a 7 day timer control that back-washes, purges, rinses and returns to service at selected intervals
- Feature 24 hour / 7 day electronic time clocks
Residential Water Softeners
Residential Automatic Cabinet Style Water Softeners
Click Here to view Dowdens Pumping & Water Treatment Residential Automatic Cabinet Style Water Softeners.
- Single softener or multiple-softener configuration
- Timer, water meter, pressure differential or external signal regeneration initiation
- Top-mount or side-mount 5 cycle automatic valves on softeners 30cm to 107cm diameter
- Hydraulic or pneumatic valves with stager and controller in Nema enclosure on softeners 76cm to 160cm diameter
- Free-standing, skid-mounted or containerised systems fully plumbed and wired
- Single or twin, timer or metered control; or alternating, sequential or parallel controls for up to four softeners