Dowdens Pumping and Water Treatment are able to provide the most up to date technology and solutions for our customers. Our inhouse irrigation designers are certified in Irrigation Design for commercial landscape and turf. The designers also use computer packages such as IRRICAD and AUTOCAD to aid in the design process and to produce quality plans for client use.
Our comprehensive workshop facilities and servicing teams are also available to provide regular services to your system or repair specific problems if they arise.
Our experienced irrigation team can assist with all your commercial irrigation requirements. Come in and see us about any new commercial irrigation systems today or email us your enquiry.
We develop a range of customised commercial irrigation products and stock a range of quality products maintaining efficiency and productivity. We offer:
- Controllers - stand alone, central control, two wires decoder, hydraulic system, solar, battery, mains power, remote, radio
- Sensors - flow sensors, transmitters, rain switches, Soil moisture sensors, wind sensors, weather stations
- Pumps - turbines, centrifugal, variable speed, submersibles
- Backflow Systems
- Pipe manifolds
- Solenoid valves - 24 VAC, DC latching
- Pressure regulators
- Valve boxes - square, round, rectangular
- Cable - direct burial, single and multi core
- Pipe - low desity poly, metric poly, rural poly, PVC
- Sprinklers - pop-up, shrub head, impact, micro sprinklers, overhead, misting
- Risers - articulated, flexible, rigid
- Drippers - single emitters, in-line drip pipe, pressure compensated, non-leak
- Installation - DIY or Dowdens can look after installation
- Electronic and hard copy 'as built' drawings