Consistently high quality water is crucial for any successful breweries ongoing production - and we here at Dowdens Pumping and Water Treatment appreciate this.
Dowdens Pumping and Water Treatment can provide your commercial brewery with state of the art water treatment and filtration systems, ensuring your plant operates at maximum efficiency and delivers the highest quality end product.
Dowdens Pumping & Water Treatment can supply both your plant design and installation, and we offer only the latest water treatment technologies available.
Click on the images below to view the product brochures relating to Dowdens Pumping and Water Treatment's extensive range of water treatment and filtration systems used in commercial breweries.
REVERSE OSMOSIS (RO) SYSTEMS:
- Reverse Osmosis filtration systems allow breweries to significantly reduce the mineral content of the plants feed water
- Specific minerals can then be added back to the water to achieve the exact required water quality for each brewery
- Will remove all dirt, silt, rust and precipitated colloids from your plants feed water
ACTIVATED CARBON FILTRATION:
- Will remove all chlorine, chloramines, organic taste and odours from your plants feed water
- Will remove finer sediments to 1.0 micron while absolute-rated 0.2 micron cartridges provide a barrier against waterborne bacteria and viruses
- Will filter to sub-micron size and also provide a bacteria and virus barrier
- Ozonation will precipitate iron and organics whilst also providing effective residual disinfection prior to bottling
ULTRAVIOLET DISINFECTION (UV) SYSTEMS:
- Is typically the most popular method for breweries feed water disinfection purposes