Depending on your feed water source, water is normally filtered and disinfected before bottling.
Dowdens Pumping and Water Treatment can provide your bottled water plant with state of the art treatment and filtration systems, ensuring your product is of the highest standard when manufactured.
Typically a combination of the below systems and filtration methods are used.
Click on the images below to view the product brochures relating to Dowdens Pumping and Water Treatment's extensive range of water treatment and filtration systems.
- Will remove all dirt, silt, rust and precipitated colloids from your plants feed water
ACTIVATED CARBON FILTRATION:
- Will remove all chlorine, chloramines, organic taste and odours from your plants feed water
- Will remove finer sediments to 1.0 micron while absolute-rated 0.2 micron cartridges provide a barrier against waterborne bacteria and viruses
- Will filter to sub-micron size and also provide a bacteria and virus barrier
- Ozonation will precipitate iron and organics whilst also providing effective residual disinfection prior to bottling
ULTRAVIOLET DISINFECTION (UV):
- Is typically the most popular method for disinfection purposes